Cortech by Tour Master Hydro GT Gloves (One Left, Size XS)
- Grade A goatskin backhand and gauntlet with a mcTex® waterproof, breathable barrier
- Abrasion-resistant goatskin palm with a TPU palm protector pad
- mcFit® Technology liner offers maximum comfort and fit
- Kevlar® stitching through the palm
- Perforated backhand panel with vent and perforated fourchettes (the material between the fingers) help the mcTex® liner to breathe
- Molded polyurethane knuckle protector with a stainless steel guard for ultimate protection against abrasion
- TPR molded polyurethane finger protection with protection on the outside of the pinky finger
- Dual gauntlet cuff with a 360 full circumference wrist closure strap
- Pre-curved palm and fingers combined with finger expansion panels reduce hand fatigue and improve dexterity
- Outer seam stitched palm and fingers maximize comfort and function
- Double-layered leather on the tips of the fingers helps prevent excessive wear
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Hydro GT gloves from Cortech have features like a race glove, but are constructed with a breathable/waterproof membrane to make them suitable for wet weather. The outside of the glove is constructed of tough, durable goatskin leather with molded polyurethane protectors on the knuckles, fingers and palm. The combination of all this makes these gloves feel sturdy and secure on the hands. Further protection of the knuckle area is provided by the stainless steel guard set into the PU knuckle protector. The palm and fingers have seams that were stitched on the outside, which makes for a much more comfortable wearing experience; seams stitched to the inside look nicer but can rub on your fingers and hand. The palm and fingers are pre-curved for a more comfortable ride. Overall, I really like these gloves, especially for the price. I think it will appeal to sport/street riders who know they’ll be riding in wet weather from time to time, and who want the protective features similar to a sport/race glove. Take the “View Larger Images” link above to see some good close-up shots of this glove. :: Paul, 12-11-11
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
The Cortech Hydro GT gloves fit great, feel great, and look great. Riding last week in the low 50's, and my hands were very warm. I am a repeat customer--once again, it's a joy to do business with motorcyclegear.
Going from a a short cuff leather glove to this Cortech because of the weather was the best decision I've made in a while! Great build quality and WAY more protection than I had been riding with before. Thanks again MotorcycleGear.