Alpinestars SP-8 Gloves
- Long-cuff entry-level sport-riding glove
- 0.85mm premium full-grain leather construction for outstanding abrasion resistance
- PU knuckle protection
- EVA foam thumb, wrist and finger padding
- Stretch Lycra® flex panel on the wrist for maximum flexibility and comfort
- Dual cuff closure for a personalized fit
- Hook-and-loop panels applied in a window-style construction for a clean finish
- Pre-shaped fingers and internal seams for comfort and exceptional feel
- Synthetic suede palm with ergonomic reinforcements for improved grip
- Full-length wrist cuff with PU profile around the outer wrist
- Embroidered logos
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The SP-8 is another full gauntlet leather glove from Alpinestars for under one hundred dollars. These gloves are perfect for those who are looking for a little more protection than a short cuff summer glove can offer without going to a full on racing gauntlet glove. The SP-8 offers a nice sporty style in several different colors. These gloves feature a synthetic suede palm with some thin foam padding for added protection. There is a molded knuckle protector underneath perforated leather, as well as foam padding around the wrist area, the back of the hand, as well as on the knuckles of the fingers and thumb (except for the pinky). There is a single Velcro closure around the gauntlet of these gloves which makes them quick and easy to pull on and take off, but less secure than gloves that have a wrist strap as well. You can take a look at these features by clicking the “View Larger Pictures” link above.