Alpinestars S-1 Gloves
- PU knuckle and finger sliders provide superior impact and abrasion resistance
- Anatomically designed palm for superior grip and feel
- Clarino® thumb and finger reinforcement
- Overlapped accordion leather on thumb helps provide better flex and freedom of movement
- External side wrist protector and little finger reinforcement for abrasion resistance
- Foam padding on top and side of the hand
- TPR 3D closure system provides easy adjustment
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The S-1 gloves are sort of a hybrid between a gauntlet style race glove and a short cuff street glove. The glove extends further over the wrist on the outside of the hand, and that part of the glove has a nice padded piece for coverage over the wrist bone. The gloves have molded knuckle and finger protection like many of Alpinestars’ race gloves and the cut of the glove is pre-curved which feels nice on the handle bars. I also like the large leather stretch panel at the base of the thumb which makes it really easy to manipulate the hand. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see these gloves up close.