AGV Sport Wildcat Gloves
- A short multi purpose glove
- Constructed of premium cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Soft and comfortable interior
- Multi layer leather reinforced palm and thumb for maximum abrasion resistance
- Dual layer leather panels are used in the upper hand for the finest non-binding fit possible
- Shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles and top of fingers for extra protection
- Fingers feature elastic expansion panels and leather covered memory foam protection panels
- High grip silicone material used on the tips of the first two fingers for superior grip
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Elastic panel in wrist with a wrist strap for a snug fit
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Wildcat gloves are soft leather gloves that should work for a variety of riders. The gloves are made with a very soft feeling cowhide which should require minimal break in. The gussets between the fingers and the second knuckle of the first three fingers are made of a breathable stretch material, which should provide some nice airflow and also keeps the fingers comfortable. A padded knuckle protector covers a large portion of the back of the hand, while some smaller pads are found at the back of the fingers on each knuckle. An additional layer of leather is used at high stress areas – the base of the palm, the inner thumb, and the base of the fingers. We have taken several pictures of these gloves in our studio, so be sure to click the “View Larger Images” link above for a closer look.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Another great purchase from MotorcycleGear! The Tour Master Nomad Boots fit nicely out of the box, which was an unexpected pleasure. The thick soles don't impede my shifting at all (as I feared they would) on my sport-tourer, and the slightly-ex... (Read more...)