AGV Sport Spirit Gloves
- A mid length leather glove suitable for many applications
- Fully constructed of premium full grain cowhide leather with high tear strength and abrasion resistance
- Soft and comfortable 100% polyester lining
- Leather reinforced palm, little finger and thumb areas for maximum abrasion resistance
- Hard plastic armor with shock absorbing memory foam on the knuckles for extra protection
- Extra memory foam pad is positioned on the base of the palm and thumb
- High tensile strength nylon thread stitching used throughout
- High impact or use areas are all double stitched
- Pre-curved fingers for a snug and comfortable fit
- Elastic pleated panel in wrist for a comfortable fit
Please Note: We cannot ship AGV Sports products to Canada, Italy or Russia (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
We’ve sold a number of these gloves since this closeout began and most people are saying this glove runs just a bit smaller than the typical US glove. They don’t run so snug I’d advise you to buy a size larger than you usually do, but certainly, if you are sometimes between sizes, then choose the larger. Just as an FYI, European brands run like this… brands like Alpinestars and REVIT, so if you have experience with the fit of those brands, these will have a similar fit. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Update 05-10-16: We landed a closeout deal on these gloves. I liked the gloves when I reviewed them knowing the full price, but now that they are a closeout, I think they are a terrific value. :: Paul, 05-09-16
These Spirit gloves are pretty darn nice! The black leather is soft and expensive feeling and the smooth surface gives a sharp look. I see this model appealing to a wide range of riders. They have a molded knuckle protector which looks and feels sturdy, and gives them a sport feel, but the “slip on” style of the glove is more like an everyday work glove. When I say “slip on” I mean the cuff of the glove is more or less open and does not close down with Velcro etc. They’ll be breezy in the wrist because they won’t be tight around the wrist, but the leather does provide some good coverage well over the wrist bone. Many people look for this coverage to prevent sunburn. Otherwise, there are some sharp padded areas to add some style and just a bit more protection. The gloves are lined on the back of the hand, but not on the palm side, which most people prefer so they have better feel on the controls.
Overall, I like this glove, and if you take a look at our photo gallery, you’ll see the White/Red/Green color which gives some Italian “spirit”! :: Paul, 04-23-15