Sidi Vortice Boots (Black/Red/White or Black/Yellow)
- Constructed of Lorica and lined with Teflon vented mesh
- Lining in the toe area is Cambrelle (a soft, but strong lining)
- Lorica® is a composite micro fiber material that acts like natural leather, but is stronger, lighter weight, has a higher abrasion resistance, is more breathable, and more flexible
- Lorica® is also easy to maintain as it does not stain and it cannot be scratched
- Teflon liner prevents water or sweat from being absorbed- the boot dries quickly and does not form mold
- Techno Calf Tensioner adjusts the leg circumference- placed in the back of the boot’s upper, it works through a nylon wire that hooks directly to the shin plate
- Techno Shin Tensioner allows for excellent flex movement front-to-back while being firm side-to-side
- Air Ventilation System is positioned on the outer-lower part of the boot and features an air intake that can be operated by an aerodynamic shaped button
- Techno Instep Tensioner offers an additional fastening system on the front part of the foot, on the instep
- Shock absorbing heel cup is a polyurethane shell that holds a shock absorbing insert
- Shin plate
- Vortice Slider made of nylon and reinforced with fiberglass
- Racing SRS Sole constructed of a polyurethane and rubber blend; the front of the arch is removable for replacement
- Gear change pad is molded of DuPont Techno-polymers to ensure the quality of the plastic on this boot at high and low temperatures
- Composite inner sole resists side-to-side compression for great protection; insole features a removable arch support that will never lose its dynamic characteristics (water resistant and designed to withstand high footpeg pressures)
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). We feel the chart works well to choose a size based upon a US shoe size.
Our Two Cents
You’ll find this closeout deal only at MotorcycleGear.com! We bought all the remaining US inventory of this product from our Sidi distributor and have them on sale now. No more inventory will be available, so please use the drop down menu on this page to view the available colors/sizes. These colors are being closed out by Sidi but they’re identical to the current model boots. For your information, we’ve included a link below to the non-closeout boot product page so you can view the fit advice, features and close up pictures of this model Vortice boot.