REVIT Regent H2O Boots (Unisex Euro 41)
- Outer shell: Apache batido cowhide, PWR|shell oxford
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-Liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-Liner (5000g/m²/24hrs)
- outer shell: 70% leather, 30% textile
- sole: 100% synthetic rubber
- lining: 35% CoolMax, 65% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyester
- Protection: thermoformed heel cup, thermoformed toe cap, injected ankle cup
- Visibility: reflection at heel
- Features: reinforced heel, reinforced toe, gear shift pad, anatomically shaped foot bed, anatomically shaped ankle cup, gusseted tongue, CoolMax mesh lining
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
We tried these boots on for comparison to REV’IT!’s size chart(s) and also to compare to the fit of other boots. We found the size chart conversion provided by REV’IT to be accurate for length, so use the chart to choose a European size based upon your US street shoe size.
The width of the boots is noticeably more narrow than other similarly styled REVIT boots and I peg it at about a “C” width. I’m concluding the more snug fit, as compared to the other REVIT styles is due to the thickness of the interior lining and the hidden waterproof membrane (the non-H2O boots are unlined). I’d suggest these boots for people with a medium to narrow foot. Also, due to the increased snugness of the boot, if you are between sizes in the chart, I’d advise you to choose the larger.
Ladies Conversion: REV’IT! doesn’t have a ladies conversion in their catalog, but we’ve always subtracted 1” from the men’s size to get the ladies equivalent which has always worked well. With the snug fit through the foot and the adjustability afforded with the laces, I think this boot would make a great choice for women (who, on average, have a more narrow foot than men).
Our Two Cents
Manufacturer’s notes: Based on the Regent shoe design, the Regent H2O define themselves with a 100% waterproof, breathable hydratex® membrane. The COOLMAX® mesh liner moves perspiration away from the skin, keeping the foot dry. The quick drying textile and water repellent leather allow the shoes to dry rapidly. The anatomically shaped foot bed remains similar to the Regent, and retains all of the Regent’s protective features, such as a reinforced heel and toe, and an injected ankle cup.
The features on these boots are the same as the non-waterproof version (other than the waterproof liner, of course) and we took a lot of photos of that boot. Please take a look at those photos here. Just hit the back button when you’re done.