Sidi Streetburner Boots
- External ankle brace system
- Composite inner sole
- Tecno-II buckle system for a perfect glove like fit
- Bolt on (no Velcro!) replaceable, adjustable and aerodynamic nylon scuff pads on the toe
- Top grain leather outer construction (hmmm… looks like Lorica to us)
- Removable arch support
- Double stitched in all high stress areas
- Closeable air vent
- All bolt on parts are replaceable
- Dual compound sole
- DuPont polymer toe shift pad
- Perforated Teflon treated nylon lining
- Shock absorbing heel cup
Free Sidi Socks with a Boot Buy! Yep, buy this pair of boots and you’ll get a free pair of Sidi Tech Road Socks, a $24 value.
Here’s the how-to:
1) Buy the boots
2) Get the boots
3) If a keeper, email us with your order number and we’ll mail you the free socks
4) If not a keeper, set up a return... no free socks for you.
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). We feel the chart works well to choose a size based upon a US shoe size. We estimate the width of these boots to be “medium” or “D” width.
Our Two Cents
The Streetburner boots are a unique style of riding boots that combine many of the features found on a Sidi race boot with a low-cut riding shoe style. Some of the features that makes this style more appealing to an aggressive street rider are the toe sliders, ankle armor/brace system and the same shock absorbing heel cup found in Sidi’s high-end race boots. The appeal is that you get all this on a boot that is comfortable and feels natural to walk around in. For a little added comfort the boot has a closeable vent on the side for some temperature control. For a good secure fit the boot has an adjustable ratchet system across the instep that can be tightened to customize fit. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some good close-ups of these boots and their features. For more information about the special features, please visit our Vertigo boot page.
October 2011: Sidi announced a running change to the Streetburner boots; they are now being produced with a black heel cup, rather than the chrome one shown in many of our photos. We have no way of specifying which model you’ll receive and the functionality is exactly the same.