Icon Motorhead Boots
- Top grain leather chassis for the highest level of protection and durability
- Adjustable positive lock buckle system provides secure, comfortable fit
- Split grain leather heat shield provides insulation from bike components
- Slip resistant rubber outsole and toe shifter add performance control
- Active venting system with mesh liner keeps feet from overheating
- Molded internal ankle plate for lateral support and protection
- Steel shank adds mid-sole support
Check out these similar products:
Fit seems comparable with regular street shoes or boots, so order the size you normally choose. If anything, the boots run on the short side, so if you are between sizes, choose the next larger size.
Our Two Cents
The Motorhead boot looks very much like a motocross boot that has the height of a hiking boot. And to wear the boots is VERY much like a hiking boot. The boots themselves provide a great deal of rigidity both around the ankle and in the sole. The leather is thick and the boots have internal ankle protection plates and a Goodyear welt outsole provides protection and support. I’d say they feel like they’d provide about the most ankle and foot protection of any street boot we carry. But consider these as definitely for street riders (and not for racing) since the stiffness of the boot and thickness of the sole will detract from precise shifter control. Positive lock buckle system provides a secure closure and adjustable fit. You also get a rubber shifter pad with little nubs to help with feel.