Nelson Rigg CL-855 Touring Saddlebags
- Constructed of top quality UV-treated Tri-Max® Ballistic Nylon
- Quick release mounting system
- Dual Mounting – Use these saddlebags by themselves or attach Nelson Rigg tail bags for a complete luggage system
- Heat resistant under panels
- Exterior front mesh pockets to hold cans or water bottles
- Fully lined interior
- Internal shock cords for securing contents
- Maintains shape when empty
- Heavy duty zippers with pull tabs
- Reinforced carrying handles
- Neoprene pads to protect the motorcycle included
- Rain covers included
- Nelson Rigg’s lifetime no hassle warranty
- Mounting instructions
- Saddlebag fitment and installation video
- Dual mounting feature explanation and video
Read on for more details.
Main compartment dimensions: 15”(L) x 9”(W) x 13”(H) Capacity: 28.76 Liters per side
Our Two Cents
These saddlebags come equipped with a universal, one size fits most, quick release mounting system that is easy to use and compatible with most sport, sport touring, and touring motorcycles.
These saddlebags also have the “Dual Mounting” feature. This means any Nelson Rigg tail bags can be attached to the quick release buckles on each of the saddlebags to create a complete luggage system that is simple to install and even easier to remove and transport, be sure to watch the “Dual Mounting” video above.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Ordered this on Friday, told it would arrive next Friday and got it Wednesday! Was able to put it on the bike in the dark no problem. As you can see it holds a full face helmet no problem, zippers work great and very secure on the bike. (Read more...)