Symtec Motorcycle Grip Heaters With Round Rocker Switch
- Extend your riding season with this Two stage grip heater kit from Symtec
- 3-position (off, high, low) surface-mount round rocker switch included
- These grip heaters provide you with an effective and convenient way to keep your hands and fingers warm, without having to use bulky and awkward winter gloves
- This quality kit allows the heating elements to be fitted neatly and discretely under the original manufacturer grips or your own favorite grips
- Two heating elements on flexible Mylar tape that attaches to your handlebar (clutch side) and throttle tube (throttle side) via permanent adhesive on the back
- Draws 3 amps (36W) on the high position
- No external resistor or other parts are needed to install
- Easy installation
- Installation instructions
Our Two Cents
The Symtec Motorcycle Grip Heater Kit with Round Rocker Switch is designed for mounting to the motorcycles dash or instrument panel. A hole must be drilled for installation of this switch.
If you have specific questions regarding this product and your motorcycle, please contact Symtec-inc. directly.