Dynojet AutoTune Kit for Power Commander V
- Specifically designed for use with the Power Commander V
- Wideband O2 Sensor AT-200
(For use on four cylinder motorcycles ONLY)
- Dual Wideband O2 Sensor AT-300
(For use on twin cylinder motorcycles ONLY)
- Plugs directly in the Power Commander V requires a ground and 12V connection as well as installation of the “weld in” O2 sensor bung (included)
- Constantly monitors the air/fuel ratio and adjusts it as necessary while you ride
Check out these similar products:
- Dimensions: 2-5/8:(L) x 1-1/2”(W) x 5/8”(H)
Our Two Cents
The AutoTune Kit for the Power Commander V requires the installation of the “weld in” O2 sensor bung on the motorcycles exhaust. Very few aftermarket exhausts come with a larger O2 sensor bung, check with the exhaust manufacturer for specific information. Whether your exhaust has it or not, the “weld in” O2 sensor bung is included with the AutoTune Kit.
Installation should only be done by a qualified technician.
The Dynojet website is LOADED with information, it’s the best information resource for the AutoTune Kit.
If you have any questions regarding the AutoTune Kit for the Power Commander V, or need troubleshooting assistance please contact Dynojet technical support at: 1-800-992-4993.