Tour Master Transition Textile Jacket
- Three-quarter length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 600 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell
- Waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration buildup
- Removable CE-approved armor at the elbows and shoulders with an articulated triple density back protector
- Removable Zip-Out Quilted liner with 100 grams of polyfill insulation
- Waterproof zippered chest vents combine with sleeve vents and rear exhaust vents
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand pockets with flap closure, internal media pocket, dual zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
- Adjustable waist belts
- Reflective piping
- Includes jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Note on Availability: This jacket is still considered “current”, but no more are being manufactured. Please use the drop down menu below to view the sizes and colors still available for order.
Check out these similar products:
These chest sizes seem appropriate, so you can use your suit coat size or chest measurement to double check. You’ll want to check your belly also and make sure that your belly does not exceed 4” less than the chest size above (example, XL/46 will handle a max belly of about 42”). Tall sizes are available also. A tall jacket adds approximately 1 1/2” to the length of the sleeves and torso as compared to the “regular” jackets.
Our Two Cents
The Transition Jacket offers a great, no-nonsense 3/4 length jacket which is ideal for touring or commuting at a GREAT price. You might think you get low end armor at this price, but you’ll be surprised to see that this jacket comes with GP type, CE approved armor in the shoulders and elbows and a nicer-than-normal foam back pad. The jacket also features excellent climate control features—numerous vents and a full sleeve thermal liner. Rather than type out all the features of this jacket, we’ve put together an excellent set of close-up pictures. Just take the “View Larger Pictures” link above and have a look.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
I've had the Tour Master Transition Jacket and Venture Pants now for a while and I ride a lot. The jacket is great and I can almost wear it year round. I have rode in down to about 15 degrees and was just fine by adding the included liner. Th... (Read more...)
This is a phenomenal textile jacket! Great design with Velcro sleeve closures instead of zippers, warm quilted liner for those below-freezing winter rides in Santa Fe (7,000') that's also removable for those hot desert rides (like Teakettle Juncti... (Read more...)