Tour Master Cold Front Carbon Gloves
Moved to the Bargain Basement because… this glove is discontinued and we are selling our remaining stock.
- Grade A, top grain drum dyed cowhide construction
- 3M Thinsulate® insulation for warmth and flexibility
- Breathable, waterproof HiPora® insert
- Carbon fiber protection panels on fingers and molded knuckles
- Closed cell foam protective pads all over
- Thumb-mounted, rubber shield wipe
- Pre-curved, boxed fingers
- Elastic wrist and adjustable Velcro® gauntlet closure
Check out these similar products:
The fit of this model is consistent with the major brands we carry so choose the size you normally wear. If you have no previous experience at all with glove sizing, go here for help
Our Two Cents
The Cold Front Carbon gloves are a cross between a race glove and a winter glove. This glove will appeal to those who are used to the extra armor and coverage offered by racing gloves, but with insulation for winter use. Genuine Thinsulate offers good cold weather performance without excess bulk (perfect for gloves). Like other top winter gloves, these have a built in waterproof/breathable liner to keep moisture out as well. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see the features of this glove in detail.