Cortech GX Air 2 Gloves
- Comfortable, abrasion-resistant Armor-Link III mesh and perforated goatskin back of hand and fingers with soft, stretch Lycra® forchettes (material between fingers)
- Durable, reinforced goatskin and perforated goatskin palm with EVA foam padding to reduce shock and vibration
- Pre-curved fingers and palm improve comfort, dexterity and help to reduce hand fatigue
- Armor-Link III mesh and perforated goatskin cuff with a secure hook and loop wrist closure
- Protective EVA foam knuckle padding with articulated TPR finger armor
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we’ve carried—Tour Master, Joe Rocket, Olympia, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The GX Air 2 glove is a light weight glove for hot weather street riding. The first time I put these on, I was impressed with how flexible and light weight they are. The styling and color selections are very appealing also. The design is a bit longer than standard short cuff gloves. The construction with the perforated goatskin leather on the back of the hand and palm is designed to provide some abrasion protection while being light and cool. And for more comfort you get stretch Lycra® material between the fingers. The knuckles are protected by some raised padding and the tops of the fingers have some small molded rubber protectors. The fingers of this glove are pre-curved to take the shape of the handlebars. Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see some close up pictures.
Happy Customers Who Bought This Product
Fieldsheer Overglove 2.0 - Black, Size Large thru XL......great in the rain, just remember to tuck them into your sleve or the water will run down your arm into the glove Cortech GX Air 2 Gloves - Yellow, Size XL.....nice gloves for warm or w... (Read more...)
Gloves fit great and have excellent air flow for summer weather. I thought I my hands were a medium, but apparently I fit small much better; maybe it's just this brand. The Rapid Transit Recon tank bag was easy enough to install and has proven i... (Read more...)