Cortech Fusion Textile Jacket
Moved to the Bargain Basement because… we are down to just a few size/color selections, so we we need to move these out!
- Constructed of abrasion resistant 600 denier Rugged Weave Polyester with polyurethane backing and waterproof seam seal tape for maximum water resistance
- Waterproof zippered chest and sleeve vents combine with a rear exit vent to allow fine tuning of air flow through the jacket
- Removable insulated liner features warming Polyfill insulation, soft Nylon Taffeta shell and a zippered chest pocket
- Removable, triple density body armor in the shoulders, elbows and back
- Two zippered hand warmer pockets, large zippered chest pocket with flap cover and a hidden zippered inner map pocket
- Pre-curved and rotated arms for increased comfort in the riding position
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls easily fine tune the fit
- Adjustable forearm straps help to secure the sleeve and armor in the proper position
Check out these similar products:
The overall fit of this jacket will work for the “average build”, so choose a size based upon what you usually wear in men’s jackets/shirts. Tourmaster marks the various size jackets with the following chest sizes:
These chest sizes seem appropriate, so you can use your suit coat size or chest measurement to double check. You’ll want to check your belly also and make sure that your belly does not exceed 4” less than the chest size above (example, XL/46 will handle a max belly of about 42”).
Our Two Cents
Our distributor had a pretty good size run of silver and red jackets left in this style, so we took them all and can offer them at a terrific price. Use the drop down menu above to view the sizes/colors still available. My comments from last season… The Fusion is one of those products that has great value because it’s all about simple function. Sure, there are plenty of jackets with more flashy styling and trick features, but if you need a good solid textile jacket for everyday use, then consider this one. The materials used are durable abrasion resistant textile materials and you get a full set of removable triple density armor (includes back pad too) to provide abrasion and impact protection in case of a fall. The design of this jacket will cover most climate conditions for the average rider too. For cold weather use, the jacket is supplied with a removable and insulated full-sleeve liner. I like the fact that the inside of the liner is a slippery nylon material that will make it easy to pull on over street clothing such as flannel shirts which sometimes can get caught up in the sleeves of other jackets. For warm weather, you can remove the liner and open the four front vents and rear exhaust vent (the exhaust vent is helpful in preventing “ballooning” while riding). Take the “View Larger Pictures” link above to see all these features in detail. The shell and main zipper construction of this jacket is waterproof, but I’d have to characterize the jacket as a whole as being “water resistant” since the vent zippers in front are not of a completely waterproof design.