Arai Regent-X Rock Helmet
- Features intermediate oval shape which fits the majority of head shapes in the North American markets
- Quick, easy, and intuitive, the Variable Axis System (VAS) shield mechanism was developed to enhance the shape of the shell
- The VAS latch captures and securely holds the shield closed to help prevent unexpected opening
- Larger latch allows for intuitive and seamless shield operation
- VAS pivot cover is smaller and lower, yielding more area above the cover
- Smooth shell along the Snell test line in the temple area increases the helmet’s ability to glance off objects during an impact
- Peripherally Belted Complex Laminate Construction (PB-CLC) shell is developed to be both light and stronger
- Adjustable perimeter liner and cheek pads allow owners to custom fit to their exact size requirement
- Soft-brushed, removable liner allows for easy cleaning and provides incredible comfort
- FCS® Cheek Pads — The contoured shape — combined with multiple layers of varying foam densities supported by a foam “spring” — cradles the face and helps block wind noise
- One-piece exhaust vent improves exhaust performance and aerodynamic stability
- Top exhaust vent remains open at all times, assisting with extraction of heat and aiding in relief of moisture build-up in the eye port area that can cause shield fogging
- Shell flares 5 mm around the base, making it easier to get the helmet on and off yet remains secure with the FCS2 cheek pads
Read on for more details.
|20 7/8 – 21 1/4
|21 5/8 – 22
|22 1/2 – 22 7/8
|23 1/4 – 23 5/8
|24 – 24 3/8
|24 3/4 – 25 1/8
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!