Arai Quantum-X Wave Helmet
- Round oval shape, achieved by using an interior head liner that combines thicker front and rear pads with thinner side pads, is designed for riders whos heads are slightly wider rather than elongated
- Improved Glance Off Ability — Variable Axis System (VAS) shield system lowers the pivot point by an average of 24 mm, making the shell surface area in the critical temple area much smoother and better able to reduce impact energy getting into the helmet
- Improved Shield Latch — The VAS latch captures and securely holds the shield closed to help prevent unexpected opening
- In addition to the de-mist function, the larger latch allows for intuitive and seamless shield operation
- QVF & QVR Intake/Exhaust Ducts — Features QVF three-position intake and QVR exhaust ducts for excellent air intake and exhaust performance when riding
- Side vent still serves as an exhaust vent even when the front shutter is closed on the top duct
- FCS® Cheek Pads — The contoured shape—combined with multiple layers of varying foam densities supported by a foam “spring”—cradles the face and makes on-off easier while helping to block even more wind noise
- Water repellent ES Chin cover comes installed, enhancing the Egg Shape of the helmet
- Chin cover smooths airflow, increases exhaust from the mouth area and reduces wind noise coming up from below
- The Peripherally Belted – Super Complex Laminate Construction (PB-SCLC) shell design combines multiple materials and techniques that deliver both performance and affordability
- Comes with VAS-Max Vision (VAS-MV) shield that accepts the VAS-MV Pinlock lens
- Includes ready-to-install Pinlock-120 lens
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!