Arai Quantum-X Steel Helmets
Known for handcrafting the best helmets in the world, the Arai® Quantum-X helmet is no exception. Boasting an all-new Peripherally Belted – Super Complex Laminate Construction (PB-ScLc) shell design delivers both performance and affordability while incorporating the elegant new Variable Axis System (VAS) shield that allows a rounder shell shape and an easy-to-use changing system. The Quantum-X comes standard with a VAS Max Vision faceshield to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding. The VAS shield is smaller and lower than the previous design with adjustable air intake vents that provide improved sealing, which decreases road noise and water intrusion.
- Round oval shell for head shapes with an even balance between length and width
- Quick-release lever for side pod and faceshield
- Clear anti-fog Pinlock® insert for all-season visibility
- QVF and QVR upper ventilation ducts offer more adjustment and better flow-through performance
- Fully removable, anti-bacterial Eco-Pure liner
- Water-repellent, ES chin cover increases exhaust from mouth area while reducing wind noise
- Compatible with VAS-V Pro Shade system
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. and Snell standards
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!