Arai Corsair-X Helmet
VAS Max Vision shield is standard to provide better visibility in all seasons and for all types of riding; a clear Pinlock insert is standard with the Corsair-X
The all new VAS shield system allows for a smaller and lower shield cover than the previous design; the shell is now smoother along the Snell test line in the temple area, thus increasing the helmet’s ability to glance off objects during an impact
New Type 12 diffusers are 20mm longer and take in 19% more air than the previous design; In addition, the new air intake vents have three positions and are designed to help provide improved sealing which decreases road noise and water intrusion
The fully removable interior comfort liner has been improved and updated with Eco-Pure material, which helps maintain a neutral pH level close to the skin; in addition, the new, soft frame material is more comfortable and features removable temple padding and brand new removable/replaceable crown pad to allow for a customized fit
- VAS (Variable Axis System) shield and side pods are exclusive to the Arai Corsair X Helmet
- Dual function lever releases both the side pod and the face shield for quick and simple face shield removal
- VAS shield latch system captures and holds the face shield closed and provides a de-mist position to slightly crack the shield open
- VAS MAX Vision face shield provides excellent visibility in all seasons thanks to the included Pinlock insert
- Neckroll is removable and has additional exhaust channels to remove interior heat
- Cheek pads have the Emergency Release Tab feature
- IC Duct5 forehead vent provides 11% more airflow than the Corsair V, features 3 positions and is overall large and easy to operate with gloves
- PB SNC2 Shell has superb tensile strength due to a variety of carefully-positioned materials and light weight resin
- Arai’s R75 shell shape creates a rounder, smoother helmet to enhance energy and impact dispersion
- Includes clear Pinlock insert
- Snell 2020 and DOT approved
Please Note: We can only ship Arai products to addresses in the 50 US states, US Territories (excluding Guam) and any APO/FPO addresses (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Free Return Shipping on Exchanges: If you need to return an Arai helmet in exchange for another size/model of Arai helmet (within the time frame/conditions of our normal return terms) MotorcycleGear.com will cover the cost of returning the first Arai helmet to our warehouse. Please contact us during normal business hours to make this arrangement.
Read on for more details.
|Size||Head (inches)||Head (cm)|
|XS||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||53-54cm|
|Small||21 5/8 – 22||55-56cm|
|Medium||22 1/2 – 22 7/8||57-58cm|
|Large||23 1/4 – 23 5/8||59-60cm|
|XL||24 – 24 3/8||61-62cm|
|XXL||24 3/4 – 25 1/8||63-64cm|
This chart is just a starting point for determining the correct size Arai for you. For an in-depth look at Arai helmet sizing, click here
Need help choosing the right shape and size helmet for your own noggin?
Learn about the LidPicker!