6D ATR-1 Pace Helmet
A true breakthrough in helmet technology, the 6D ATR-1 off-road helmet incorporates revolutionary Omni-Directional Suspension ( ODS ) technology which is a patent-pending kinetic energy management solution. We haven’t seen anything like this before, but preliminary results show a dramatic reduction in low-threshold energy transfer for 6D Helmets.
6D’s patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology is a fully active, in-helmet suspension and kinetic energy management system. Engineered to uncouple the helmet’s exterior shell from the inner EPS liner, the system effectively mitigates energy transfer to the head and brain of the rider during any given accident or impact event.Features:
- PATENTED ODS (Omni-Directional Suspension) Technology
- SHELL – A proprietary woven blend of advanced aerospace carbon fiber, composite fiberglass, and Kevlar
- NEW VISOR – Improved durability and visibility.
- NEW PC HALO – Improves durability of inner EPS liner and overall performance
- AIR FLOW MANAGEMENT – 8 intake ports, 13 transfer ports, and 4 aggressive exhaust ports
- REAR DELTA-VENT – Aids heat transfer by scavenging air.
- COMFORT LINER – Genuine CoolMax™anti-bacterial fabric
- EMERGENCY RELEASE CHEEK PADS
- SHEAR-AWAY VISOR SCREWS
- ROOST GUARD – Provides additional face protection
- CLAVICAL CUT-AWAY – Provides increased clavicle clearance without sacrificing strength
- STERNUM PAD – Provides added protection of the chin, jaw and sternum.
- EXCEEDS ECE, DOT , AU and AC standards.
- WEIGHT: +/- 1,590 grams.
- 3-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
- CRASH REPLACEMENT / REBUILD PROGRAM
- 2 separate EPS liners separated by an array of elastomeric isolation dampers
- 3-dimensional displacement of the inner liner upon impact
- Reduces linear and angular acceleration forces to the head and brain
- Superior performance for low, medium, and high-velocity impacts
- Increases ‘Time-to-Peak’ values by roughly double (lessens severity)
- Superior airflow, heat transfer, and sweat evaporation via air-gap between layers
|Helmet Size||Size (cm)||Approximate
|XS||53-54||20 7/8 – 21 1/4||Small||55||S||1520gm/3.35lbs||1470gm/3.24lbs|
|S||55-56||21 5/8 – 22||Small||50||S||1520gm/3.35lbs||1470gm/3.24lbs|
|M||57-58||22 1/2 – 22 3/4||Medium||45||M||1590gm/3.51lbs||1520 gm/3.35lbs|
|L||58-59||22 3/4 – 23 1/4||Medium||40||M||1590gm/3.51lbs||1520 gm/3.35lbs|
|XL||60-61||23 5/8 – 24||XL||40||L(XL)||1680gm/3.70lbs||1645gm/3.63lbs|
|XXL||62-63||24 7/16 – 24 3/4||XL||35||L(XL)||1680gm/3.70lbs||1645gm/3.63lbs|