Sidi X-3 TA Boots
The X-3 is Sidi’s most inexpensive way to experience professional level boots. Made with the same laminated Technomicro and TA sole as the Crossfire 2, it also features the same cam lock buckles, Cambrelle® inner lining, heel and insole as the higher end boots.
- TA sole is made of anti-skid rubber and can be replaced by a cobbler
- TA sole features excellent rear brake feel
- Nylon insole no dangerous steel shank!
- Tongue in grove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Removable arch support
- Inner heat shield
- Internal malleolus plastic guard with ergonomic closed cell foam padding internally to enhance protection of those tender small foot bones
- Toe area covered in protective plastic
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory straps
- Lower buckle protected against opening because of an impact by a guard
- Lined with anti-abrasion Cambrelle® in the foot area for comfort, the upper is lined with Teflon mesh which prevents complete absorption of water and sweat. These materials will not retain water or sweat on the inside of the boot. The boot will dry quickly and the treatment also prevents the onset of mould.
- All bolt-on parts are replaceable
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Single Flex System upper
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). Sidi boots typically fit very consistently from one model to the next and this boot is no exception. We feel the size chart represents the fit very well. Width is “normal”, which is C or D in US shoe sizes.