Dainese Agile Jacket
The Dainese Agile Leather Jacket looks like it can make quick moves with its aggressive Italian styling. Tutu cowhide leather makes up most of the exterior with Cordura Comfort elasticated fabric bridging the gaps in key areas. CE rated armor at the elbows and shoulders soak up impact energy. Complete the impact protection by adding a back protector into the rear pocket. Signature aluminum shoulder plates sport the speed demon logo for a look that is unmistakably Dainese.
Ergonomics and Comfort:
- Jacket-pants fastening system
- Waist adjustment
- Air vents on sides
- Nanofeel® liner with Silver ion treatment
- Adjustable and removable composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on shoulders
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Standard on elbows
- Floating sport shoulder construction with replaceable aluminum plate
- Pocket for G1 & G2 back protector
- Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum)
- CORDURA® Comfort elasticated fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- 2 outer pockets
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective jacket
- Reflective inserts
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately, their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate. If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.