Klim 2019 Dakar Jersey
The KLIM Dakar Jersey is the perfect highly durable balanced-ventilation off-road jersey. Designed specifically for aggressive riders who demand high versatility and toughness from their off-road gear. Engineered to give riders the ability to remain comfortable in a wide range of conditions and temperatures all-day.
- BALANCED-VENTILATION HIGHLY-DURABLE AND VERSATILE JERSEY
- ATHLETIC FIT
- FITS OVER ELBOW CUPS OR LOW PROFILE PADDING
- PADDED ELBOWS
- DROP TAIL WITH SILICONE PRINT TO HELP KEEP JERSEY TUCKED IN
- RAGLAN DESIGN SLEEVE SEAMS FOR NON-RESTRICTIVE FULL RANGE OF MOTION
- AGGRESSIVE MOISTURE-WICKING PROPERTIES
- BODY-MAPPED FABRIC PLACEMENT
- HEAVY-DUTY DURABLE MESH ON SLEEVES
- SOFT OPEN-VENTED DIMPLE MESH BODY
- GUSSETED CUFF
- KLIM TPR ON COLLAR SHOW LESS
Klim jerseys are an easy fit. For casual use (not wearing armor), choose the size you normally wear in men’s clothing and you’ll get a comfortable fit with some room left in it. Just to give you an idea, the size Small jerseys measure about 41” in the chest and 40” in the belly; size Large measures 44 chest/42 belly; size XXL measures 50 chest/48 max belly. These are all typical measurements in a standard men’s tee shirt.
If you will be wearing the jersey over protective gear, you’ll want to go up from the size you normally wear… probably one size. If you are unsure about how much to up-size, you can measure your chest and belly with and without your protective gear. Each additional 2” added to your chest/belly while wearing the gear, will require about one shirt size larger.