Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex Brown Boots
- The ultimate Adventure boot combines Sidi’s best touring and off road features into an effective adventure boot design!
- Equipped with the world famous Gore-Tex™ highly breathable and waterproof membrane to add a waterproof yet highly breathable barrier between the elements and the rider’s feet
- The Gore-Tex™ membrane breathes more than any other membrane thus the rider’s feet will stay cooler in warm weather with a Gore-Tex™ equipped boot
- Tongue in groove rear of calf panels protect the Achilles tendon
- Bonded non-slip lug type sole
- Replaceable micro adjustable cam lock buckle system with memory retention straps
- Sidi’s new Full Grain Microfiber material is used for the upper’s construction along with Cordura
- Nylon inner sole with removable arch support pad
- Beefy pull tab makes entry and exit a breeze
- Exclusive cam-lock buckle system combined with a Hook and Loop Closure secured upper flap with an elastic expansion panel
- Cambrelle® lining
- Slim, cool non-bootie design
- Rigid, shock resistant, anatomically shaped heel with hyper extension block for maximum protection
- Split grain leather inner anti-wear/ heat panels are incorporated to the inside of the boot
- Reflective panel is placed above the heel for night riding visibility
Please Note: We can ship Sidi products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
Visit our Sidi Sizing Information page for complete size conversion info (ladies can use the chart at the bottom of the page). Sidi boots typically fit very consistently from one model to the next and this boot is no exception. We feel the size chart represents the fit very well. Width is “normal”, which is C or D in US shoe sizes.
Our Two Cents
If you are considering a pair of the Sidi Adventure 2 Gore-Tex boots you’ve probably looked at descriptions and pricing for similar boots so I won’t drag you through a long list here, but rather, let me tell you about why you might choose this boot over others from Alpinestars, Forma, TCX, etc.
Fit is one issue. The length of all the major brands is pretty consistent with their respective size charts, but each brand has its own “personality” with regard to width. Sidi runs just a bit more narrow than the other big brands. They are C/D width where the others are D/E, so if you have a more narrow foot or lower instep, Sidi might be just the thing for you.
With regard to waterproofing, it doesn’t get better than Gore Tex. It has superior ability to keep water out, but also to allow your own perspiration to escape. I think everybody knows the virtues of Gore-Tex by now. Boots that use Gore-Tex are generally $50 to $100 more than comparably boots that use various other waterproofing membranes. Also, more notably is that the waterproofing in this boot goes all the way to the top of the boot. Check the pictures of the boot’s opening and you can see the gaiter across the opening. In most other boots, the gaiter won’t be as high.. maybe a few inches from the top. It might not come into play for you, but if it did, you’ll be glad for that design feature.
Lastly, I have to brag on styling… the Sidi boot looks good to me. And the new brown color is especially sharp. Most of the other boots in this class have the molded sneaker/hiker style sole and this one has the lug style sole which is more traditional. Functionally, I don’t think it makes a lot of difference, but I just like the look. And the overall quality of construction is just great here. The buckles are well make and expensive looking. And the other hardware on the boot looks sturdy and well made.
As for comfort, I think this boot will be easier to walk in and easier to break in than some. The protection system relies on a pivot point at the ankle and it flexes quite easily. Its a more mechanical with a specific pivot point rather than being relying on a system of interlocking plastic parts that are favored on other styles.
Check out the brown color in this boot… I think you’ll like the looks of it. And overall, I think this is a very well make boot and one that will work well for your adventures! :: Paul, 10-29-18
Sidi says: Combining motocross level protection with a boot that’s comfortable on or off the bike, the Adventure 2 GORE-TEX™ is an evolution of the ultimate adventure boot!