REVIT Target H2O Jacket
Thanks to the incorporated hydratex® membrane, those in favor of a dark appearance on two wheels don’t have to take the elements into account when they choose the Target H2O jacket. The sinister-inspired Target H2O offers multi-season functionality thanks to its waterproof membrane, detachable thermal liner, detachable hood, and ventilation zippers at the chest and back. Standard equipment includes our CE-rated SEESMART™ shoulder and elbow protectors. Furthermore, this leather and textile jacket can easily be upgraded by installing our CE-level 2 SEESOFT™ back protector insert and our divided SEESOFT™ chest protector inserts. The short connection zipper at the lower back allows riders to zip into virtually any REV’IT! trousers, including our riding jeans when paired with our Safeway belt. On top of all of that, strategically placed reflection material on the Target H2O offers that much-desired dark theme while offering visibility at the same time.
PWR|shell twill stretch
- PWR|shell takes the best of Cordura®—high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, excellent durability—and puts the REV’IT! stamp on it. This PWR|shell fabric is woven in twill and comes in a stretch variant. The unique weave features a diagonal parallel pattern, adding a stylish look and feel to the fabric.
Polyester Wax 600D
- A wax-coated 600D polyester.
Monaco Performance cowhide
- The top-spec Monaco performance cowhide has been used in this product.
- This fabric made of polyester yarn makes a perfect, form-fitting medium for areas at lower risk of impact, keeping riders comfortable.
TPU protection at shoulder
Prepared for Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1
- The protector pocket in this REV’IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the Divided Chest Protector SEESOFT™ CE-level 1 – an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
SEESMART™ CE-level 1 protection at shoulder and elbow
- SEESMART™ protectors offer the highest level of flexibility while still passing the EN1621-1:2012 CE-Level 1 impact tests, in both normal and hot (T+) conditions.
prepared for SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert – Type RV
- The back protector pocket in this REV’IT! garment is tailor-made to accommodate the SEESOFT™ CE-level 2 back protector insert Type RV – an easy upgrade to maximize safety.
detachable thermal liner
- A waterproof layer is laminated onto a carrier to construct the REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane. The carrier, in turn, protects the membrane against wear-and-tear damage, and the seams of the membrane are taped to ensure waterproofing. The Z- liner is constructed between the lining and the outer shell. The REV’IT! hydratex®|Z-liner membrane is used in garments that demand a high level of all-weather protection.
drain eyelets at hood comfort collar
- The comfort collar is added to products to offer more comfort in crucial places. An extra soft fabric is used for a cozy finish.
- The zip-on hood can be easily removed from the coat.
- The loop at the back of this jacket enables you to attach it to your jeans, which prevents the jacket from creeping up: no more exposed back when riding your bike.
short connection zipper
adjustment tab adjustment strap
- This garment has been designed with a race fitting shape, meaning it has been engineered for speed and a figure-hugging silhouette.
Check out these similar products:
Below is a chart we put together that shows the REV’IT!-published chest sizes for each jacket’s alpha size (which are incorrect for this model) along with our estimate of max chest and max waist/belly. This particular style doesn’t taper a whole lot from chest to waist… only about 2”, so most people won’t have to worry about whether the belly area will work for them, but for those who do have an ample belly, we list the max size for each alpha size so you can make sure the size you choose will work.
|Jacket Size||REV’IT! Published
of Max Chest
of Max Belly/Waist