FirstGear Heated Outrider Glove
Guaranteed to keep your wrist and hands warm, our full gauntlet Outrider Heated Glove is equipped with an active heating element to keep the feeling in your fingers when the temperature drops. Made with naturally moisture resistant supple goat leather, a waterproof membrane keeps your hands dry in any weather conditions. Three levels of heating: High (red), Medium (white) and Low (green) clearly indicate how much heat your liner is giving off. Easily use your smart phone without removing your gloves thanks to FirstGear’s touch-sensitive finger and thumb panels. Knuckle pad inserts and Knox palm sliders for impact resistance. Glove liner power draw: 1.2 A (14.4 Watts) on high per pair.
- Goatskin leather upper with a waterproof and breathable membrane insert
- Heat controller with three settings
- Knuckle pad insert
- Soft fleece liner
- Box finger construction
- Wrist secure strap with hook and loop gauntlet closure
- Reinforced palm padding
- Shield wiper on left index finger
- Reflective piping on back of hand
- Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 12V vehicle powered, if used without a jacket liner it requires the Heated Glove Harness sold separately
Check out these similar products:
These Firstgear gloves have a typical “American” fit much like other US based brands of gloves we sell such as Tour Master and Olympia. If you have some experience with buying any of these glove brands, choose the size you normally wear.
Just an FYI, many European brand gloves run just a bit more snug than US brands… about one half size smaller. REVIT, Dainese and Alpinestars are some example brands that run more snug. If you know your size in European brand gloves, you may want to choose one size smaller.
If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.