Joe Rocket Prime Gloves
- Combined Soft shell and Premium drum dyed Hairsheep leather
- Molded Visco-Lab knuckle protector provides maximum comfort and dexterity
- Drum Dyed Hairsheep leather palm
- Conductive material on index fingers for instant touch screen access
- Pique seam construction for seamless feel on palm
- Neoprene cuff
- Embroidered logo application
- Hook-and-loop wrist closure strap
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
Oh my gosh, these Joe Rocket Prime gloves are comfortable! The leather used in the palm is one piece (no seams) and made of hairsheep. What’s that? According to wikipedia: Hairsheep leather is finer and less bulky than other leathers. Its major benefits are softness of touch, suppleness, strength, and lasting comfort. It is very durable and is particularly suited for the manufacture of dress gloves.
The back of the hand is mostly a neoprene-like fabric and the area over the knuckle leather with a molded knuckle protector underneath. The protector is very comfortable to wear. The glove has a short cuff made of neoprene and it closes with a simple Velcro strap.
This is a light weight glove and will work well in mild to hot weather. Durability won’t be the strong suit here because of the thin nature of the materials, but heck the cost is so low, you really could get your money’s worth and have the most amazing comfort. :: Paul, 10-09-18