Dainese Carbon 4 Short Gloves
The Dainese Carbon 4 Short Gloves are a sport model that combines comfort, coolness and ventilation deriving from the mesh inserts on the back, DCP protection system on the little finger, durable leather construction and carbon knuckles. Designed for optimal ergonomic performance and comfort of fit.Features:
- Dainese Smart Touch technology in fingertips
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Microelastic elasticated inserts
- Neoprene cuff
- Pre-curved fingers
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber on the knuckles
- DCP system on little finger
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Polyurethane insert on the joints of the fingers and palm
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1.
Read on for more details.
Check out these similar products:
Most Dainese gloves we’ve carried run snug like other European brands, but this particular style seems to run “normally” like other US brands. So choose the size you normally wear.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.