Cortech DXR Gloves
- Abrasion-Resistant, Tongda palm with Nappa Goatskin overlays for better grip and comfort
- Tongda overlay on the thumb to help resist wear from the grip flanges
- 3D Turtle Protector on pointer and middle finger has a stereoscope shape for a lightweight, preformed fit without the extra bulk
- Neoprene knuckle and wrist panels provide flexible comfort and roost protection
- Heavy Lycra fourchettes increase comfort and finger dexterity
- Two-Way Spandex material on the thumb, pointer and middle finger
- Four-Way air mesh material on the back of the hand, pinky and ring finger
- Silicon printing on the pointer and middle finger for better grip on the brake and clutch lever
These gloves are consistent with the major American based brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
These new DXR gloves are a great choice for a lightweight summer style. They aren’t as robust as a lot of other short cuff gloves but many riders prefer a very minimalist style, especially for warmer weather. They are easy to wear and will pack away easily in a small pocket.
These gloves are just one notch better than “mechanic” style gloves because they do have a few protective features. There is a nice bit of molded armor on the two main knuckles and some light padding elsewhere on the back of the hand. The palms are mostly a man-made suede leather with reinforcements in the heel area of the hand with another light bit of padding.
There is stretch material between the fingers, and the colored areas are flow thru mesh material. The cuff is a comfortable padded neoprene material. Overall, a nice glove for a great price I think. :: Paul, 12-01-15