Dainese Druid 3 Gloves
For safe hands and the grip of a champion. This leather racing glove takes protection to the highest levels, for increased confidence when riding. Its protective elements include the exclusive preformed and thermoformed sleeve and innovative carbon inserts on the knuckles and back of the hand. Resistance is guaranteed by polyurethane inserts on the palm and at the joints, while quadruple elastic ensures great comfort and a perfect fit.
- Cover on the tightening strap
- Soft inserts
- Adjustable cuff strap
- Elastic insert on external thumb
- Elasticated inserts
- Micro-injection reinforcement on the palm
- Pre-curved fingers
- Tightening strap
- Drum-dyed goatskin leather super soft palm
- Micro sheep leather
- Reinforcement in goatskin between thumb, index and palm
- Sheep leather
- Composite inserts in carbon fiber on the knuckles and back
- DCP system on little finger
- Gloves certified to CE – Cat. II – EN 13594/2015 Standard cat. II lev. 1
- One single leather panel to the side of the hand
- Polyurethane insert on the palm
- Polyurethane inserts on the joints of the fingers
- Quadruple elastication between knuckles and back of the hand
- Reinforced preformed cuff construction
- Thermoplastic resin inserts on side of little finger
- Perforation on inner side of finger
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Most Dainese gloves we’ve carried run snug like other European brands, but this particular style seems to run “normally” like other US brands. So choose the size you normally wear.
Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
This glove is offered in sizes down to XXXS for women and youth wear.