Spidi Rain Warrior H2Out Gloves
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable H2Out garment
- Anti-absorbent water barrier
- Unlined waterproof glove
- High tenacity elastic flex tenax Nylon 6.6, extreme abrasion resistance
- High resistance clarino suede microfiber
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Elasticized fabric
- Variable-density polyurethane shield having shock absorber functions
- Neopren: elastic, comfortable and waterproof fabric
- 2 layers waterproof, breathable, windproof laminated fabric
- Flap for easy glove wearing
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective motorcycle gloves EN 13594: 2015 certified with Lev.1 knuckles protectors
- Palm padding
- Back of hand padding
- Side of hand padding
- Reinforcements with Warrior technology applied on the palm
Read on for more details.
We find Spidi gloves to fit similar to other European brands like Dainese, Alpinestars and REVIT, so if you know what size you wear in these brands, we advise you to choose the same size as you’ve worn before.
Just as an FYI, European brand gloves typically fit a bit more snug than US based brands such as Tour Master, FirstGear, Icon, etc. Even though this glove runs a bit more snug, it isn’t so much that we’d advise going up a size, but if you are at all between sizes, choose the larger.
If you have no idea what size you wear, please see the following Spidi glove size chart and hand measurement instructions to help you choose a size.