REVIT Sirius H2O Gloves
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, PWR|shell twill stretch, connect finger tip fabric, synthetic PU leather, flock PU
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, Thinsulate C, high loft poly fur liner
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: hydratex | Z-liner (5000mm H2O)
- Breathability: hydratex | Z-liner (5000g/m2/24hrs)
- outer shell: 64% goat leather, 30% polyester, 6% polyurethane
- lining: 100% polyester
- membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Protection: goatskin covered hard-shell knuckle, SEESOFT covered with TPU hard-shell palm slider, Temperfoam at finger knuckles and little finger knuckle
- Visibility: laminated reflection at cuff
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist, adjustment tab at cuff
- Features: elastic at wrist, stretch lips at fingers and back hand, connect finger tip at index finger and thumb, visor wiper, regular cuff
More info: This document explains some of the features and materials listed above. (Not all REV’IT! products have all the features or materials listed. Use your back button after viewing.)
Please Note: We can ship REV’IT! products to US, US territory or APO/FPO addresses only (per manufacturer’s restrictions).
Check out these similar products:
We find that gloves from REV’IT! are generally very consistent in fit from one model to the next, and we find they run a bit on the snug side as compared to most US based brands. The fit is very similar to Alpinestars which also fit more snugly than other brands of gloves. The tendency to run small is not so noticeable that we’d advise you to buy one size larger, but if you are sometimes in between sizes, your best shot would be to choose larger. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
These Sirius H2O gloves provide more protection than most winter/waterproof gloves, so I’d call them “sport” gloves for winter.
The primary protection features are the molded knuckle piece on the back of the hand and also the palm slider. The palm slider will promote sliding of the hand if you fall rather than contact and twisting or rolling which is more prevalent in a glove without some sort of slider.
But the overall styling of this glove is subdued and very nice looking. The textiles are high-end looking and the leather parts feel very nice. In just trying the gloves on, they feel great because they have super plushy liner material.
The overall thickness of insulation is moderate and will work for most people down to pretty cold temps. The material on the side of the index finger is a soft “wiper” material to help with your shield.
My impression is that this glove is a very nice choice and the price is very reasonable for a winter/waterproof model that is so nicely constructed and with some significant armor. :: Paul, 09-24-15
Manufacturer’s notes: The Sirius H2O glove features the same construction as the Pegasus H2O gloves with additional layers of protection. They don’t feel like typical winter gloves thanks to the minimally bulky Thinsulate® C layer on the inside and a warm Thinsulate® G layer on the outside where protection against the cold is needed the most. The protection in the Sirius glove features a TPU hard shell knuckle for those riders who value that extra sliding and impact protection in case of a crash.