FirstGear Heated Carbon Gloves
The ultimate riding gloves. Beautifully constructed, full-leather glove with built-in Warm & Safe elements to ensure optimal warmth and control.
Heat controllers sold separately. Visit our Heated Gear department to see all the controller and accessories related to this glove.
- DC-heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove) and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller for optimum safety
- Y-Harness is required for use with Firstgear Heat-troller (unless you have a Firstgear heated liner, then this is unnecessary)
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction
- Porelle breathable, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate layer
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted, rubber, face shield wiper
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure
- Reinforced protection in palm
- Reflective piping on top
- Power consumption: 30 Watts (2.5 Amps)
- Top-grain, drum-dyed leather
- Carbon-fiber knuckle cap
- Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.