FirstGear Heated Carbon Gloves
The ultimate riding gloves. Beautifully constructed, full-leather glove with built-in Warm & Safe elements to ensure optimal warmth and control.
Heat controllers sold separately. Visit our Heated Gear department to see all the controller and accessories related to this glove.
- DC-heated, produces 15 watts of heat at 12.8 Volts (each glove) and should be used with a Firstgear Heat-Troller for optimum safety
- Y-Harness is required for use with Firstgear Heat-troller (unless you have a Firstgear heated liner, then this is unnecessary)
- Grade-A, top-grain, drum-dyed cowhide construction
- Porelle breathable, waterproof membrane
- Thinsulate layer
- Pre-curved fingers and finger-mounted, rubber, face shield wiper
- Elastic wrist and adjustable hook-and-loop gauntlet closure
- Reinforced protection in palm
- Reflective piping on top
- Power consumption: 30 Watts (2.5 Amps)
- Top-grain, drum-dyed leather
- Carbon-fiber knuckle cap
- Two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.