Alpinestars Warden Gloves
- Stretch polyamide upper construction with goatskin leather used for the palm and thumb
- Fabric molded hard-knuckle protector provides impact and abrasion protection
- Thumb and palm reinforcement for a superior grip
- Leather reinforcements with foam padding on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide abrasion resistance in key impact zones
- Touch screen compatible fingertip on index for use of touch screen devices
- Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue
- Velcro® cuff closure for easy glove entry and secure closure
Check out these similar products:
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
These new Warden gloves are part of Alpinestars “City and Lifestyle” collection. Products in this group have a certain subtle style… not as bold or racy as other products geared toward sport riding, but ones that share some of the basic protection features.
Being of the “subdued” styling type, these gloves could easily work for just about any sort of street rider. The gloves are very lightweight and should be super comfortable. They’ll work best in hot to mild weather since the materials are relatively light weight. The textile material used isn’t mesh, so they aren’t for hot weather only. The leather in the palm area is very nice feeling.
The gloves have a sturdy feeling molded knuckle protector, but it is hidden under a fabric overlay to match the rest of the gloves… again the subtle styling. The gloves also have a padded area on the palm area.
I really like this glove for just everyday use and I think the price is reasonable. :: Paul, 09-25-15