Olympia 340 Gloves
- Premium deluxe leather
- Carbon reinforced knuckles
- “Knuckle Flex” design for outstanding flexibility
- Thread throughout for extra reinforcement and durability
- Vented to keep hands cool
- Extensive use of double layers of leather on fingers, knuckles, forefingers, and various stress points on palm
- Leather on pinky side rolls over from palm side to back side to give extra protection
- High density padding for comfort and protection
- Elasticized wrist with adjustable Velcro strap and Velcro closure on gauntlet
Check out these similar products:
These gloves are consistent with the major brands we carry, so hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
This glove provides all the features you’d want in a race glove in a package that is subtle enough for the every-day rider. Most all the manufacturers agree that the molded knuckle protection provides the best protection for the back of the hand, and you have that with this glove. Unlike many true “race gloves”, these have heavier weight cowhide palms (as compared to calf or kangaroo) which will give long wear. And like all race gloves, this one has a Velcro secured strap at the wrist to keep the gloves securely on your hand in case of a spill. In warmer weather you’ll appreciate the molded rubber air scoop on the back of the hand to let in some air (see close-up by taking the “View Larger Pictures” link above).