Alpinestars Force Gloves
- Multi material main shell incorporating premium leather, softshell wind breaker on the backhand and stretch fabric
- Leather palm for comfort and sensitivity on bike’s controls
- Padding reinforcement on landing zones
- Soft viscoelastic PU foam compound knuckle guard which is ergonomically profiled
- Sport fit and slim cuff
- Hook and loop wrist closure for security
- Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement
- Padding on fingers fir fit and comfort
- Rubber reinforcements with foam padding on thumb and palm for superior grip
- Touch screen compatible fingertip
- CE certified level 1
Check out these similar products:
The fit of Alpinestars gloves are very consistent from one model to the next. And overall, they fit a bit small as compared to other brands we carry such as FirstGear, Tour Master, etc. It’s not enough to recommend that you buy a larger size (especially if a snug fit is preferred) but it is noticeable enough to say that if you are sometimes between sizes, then you should probably choose the larger of the two. Hopefully you’ve had some experience with buying gloves and can choose based upon the fit of a previous pair. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Our Two Cents
The Force glove by Alpinestars is a great all-purpose street glove with Monster Energy badging. This glove is a short cuff design with a combination of fabric and leather.
The gloves are lightweight and should be super comfortable with minimal break-in. They’ll work best in warm to cool weather conditions. The fabric material on the back of the hand is noted as “Thermo WindTech” so I’m assuming that means the fabric blocks wind which would be welcome in cooler weather, but these aren’t heavy gloves either so they should be comfortable in warmer weather too. The leather in the palm area is very nice feeling. And overlays are added in the palm in areas likely to see a lot of wear.
The gloves have a sturdy feeling molded knuckle protector, but it is hidden under a fabric overlay to match the rest of the gloves… again the subtle styling. The gloves also have a padded area on the side of the palm.
Of course, those who are fans of Monster will be the prime target here, but the glove itself is very nice and doesn’t appear to be overpriced (due to the branding), so if you like the looks then get’em! :: Paul, 09-24-19