Dainese Mistel 2 Piece Suit
Every sporting experience on the road benefits from performance and design deriving from the racing world. This two-piece leather suit combines the protection and performance of a garment designed for the track with the versatility and comfort needed to experience every road trip to the fullest. Premium Tutu cowhide offers very high abrasion resistance and level 2 protectors on the elbows, shoulders, hips, and knees guarantee meeting the highest Dainese safety standards. A legendary fit, air vents in the strategic areas of the suit, reflexes integrated into the design, the boots-in fastening system, and the special aerodynamic hump make the Mistel a cross-cutting choice that adapts to every type of athletic riding style. Perform your best no matter what the route.
- Aerodynamic spoiler
- Double calf zip
- Elasticated inserts
- Integrated suit to boots fastening system
- 1 inner pocket
- 10mm safe-placed YKK connection zipper
- Interchangeable knee sliders
- prEN 17092 certified motorbike protective 2pcs Suit
- Reflective inserts
- Seamless thermoformed soft inserts
- S1 bielastic fabric
- Tutu cowhide leather
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on elbows
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on knees
- Composite protectors certified to EN 1621.1 Level 2 standard on shoulders
- Replaceable aluminum plate on shoulder (1876165 kit shoulder sport aluminum)
- Soft protectors certified to EN 1621.1 standard Level 2 on hips
- Thermoformed base shoulder
- Air vents on sides
- NanoFeel® liner with inserts in 3D Bubble air spaces fabric
Note About Shipping: Items that show an availability of “Same Day” are physically located in our Lubbock TX warehouse and will ship on the same day as ordered if you order by 2 p.m. central on a weekday (or the next working day if ordered after 2 p.m central.)
Items showing “3-5 Days” will ship as soon as we receive the item from the Dainese US distribution system which can range from one to four weeks. The Dainese US distributor relies on inventory in their US warehouse as well as inventory overseas. Unfortunately their system is not capable of giving us a more accurate real-time estimate . If you are concerned about the shipping time on any particular item showing “3-5 Day” availability, please reach us using the Customer Service link here on our website, otherwise, we’ll assume you are OK with the longer time frame for delivery.
Read on for more details.
Our fit check process involves trying real products on our size check mannequins. We’re in the process of doing that and will report here as soon as we’re done.