Drag Specialties: Optimate 1 Warranty Info
LIMITED WARRANTY TecMate (International) offers a limited warranty to the original purchaser at retail of this product. This limited warranty is not transferable. TecMate (International) warrants the product from date of purchase at retail against defective material or workmanship. See warranty period by product listed below.
If such should occur the unit will be repaired or replaced at the option of TecMate (International) or its fully owned subsidiaries. It is the obligation of the purchaser to forward the unit together with proof of purchase (see FAQ below), transportation or mailing costs prepaid (unless assessed by TecMate, see FAQ below) to the TecMate (International) or its fully owned subsidiaries or its authorized representative in the country of purchase.
This limited warranty is void if the product is misused, subjected to careless handling, is modified (including supply and/or output cable) or has suffered physical damage, or is repaired by anyone other than the factory or its authorized representative. TecMate (International) makes no warranty other than this limited warranty and expressly excludes any implied warranty including any warranty for consequential damages.
THIS IS THE ONLY EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE MANUFACTURER NEITHER ASSUMES NOR AUTHORIZES ANYONE TO ASSUME OR MAKE ANY OTHER OBLIGATION TOWARDS THE PRODUCT OTHER THAN THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.Warranty by product or product group:
- AccuMate: 2 year limited warranty
- Accugard: 2 year limited warranty
- Diagnostic Tools (BatteryMate, CarbMate, IgnitionMate, SycnhroMate, TestMate, VacuumMate): 2 year limited warranty
- OptiMate PRO battery chargers: 2 year limited warranty
- OptiMate & OptiMate Lithium battery chargers: 3 year replacement warranty
- OptiMate Acessories (OptiMate CABLE, OptiMate LED, OptiMate USB, OptiMate MONITOR, OptiMate TEST): 3 year replacement warranty
Contact TecMate warranty department here https://tecmate.com/warranty/