Terms of Sale For International Buyers
Who is considered an International Buyer? These terms of sale cover buyers who request us to ship to an address that is somewhere other than the US, its territories, APO/FPO (US military) or Canada.
We ship to the following countries:
Anguilla, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guyana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, and Venezuela
WE NO LONGER SHIP TO THE UK
Orders can be placed through the website via our secure shopping cart. Use the shopping cart to select your product then follow the prompts for international buyers at checkout.
For website purchases shipping outside the US, we accept payment by PayPal (PayPal offers the option to fund PayPal purchases with a credit card in some countries).
Important Note About Pricing: The prices you pay when you purchase from us are for merchandise and outbound shipping only. Any duties, fees, tariffs, VAT, taxes, etc charged by your government are collected when you receive your shipment. If you choose US Post Office Shipping, those charges are collected when you pick up your package at your post office. If you choose UPS shipping, the fees will be collected by the delivery driver at your door.
At MotorcycleGear.com we make the return/exchange process as easy and inexpensive as possible for our customers. Here are some highlights:
- We do not charge restocking fees for returns of any merchandise… even closeouts
- Outbound shipping on exchanges is discounted just like non-exchange merchandise (details)
- Customers can cross-ship (for fastest service) or re-order exchange merchandise after returns are received (details)
- Customers can set up returns through our website and receive instant return authorization via email
- All return shipments must be made prepaid. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will have all shipping costs deducted from the refund. Packages returned COD will not be accepted.
“Normal” returns for size, color, etc: Customers may return merchandise for a full refund or store credit. Request a return authorization through the website here. You’ll need only to know your email address, zip code or order number (two of three will work). Automated return authorizations can be requested for products within 30 days of your order date.
- Products being returned must be in “new” condition with factory packaging (basically we are asking that you return products in the same condition as when they were received). We cannot issue refunds or credit for products without the original tags and packaging. Please don’t use factory boxes for shipping back helmets, boots, etc. Place all return items inside shipping boxes.
- Any items which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Any part which has been installed or shows signs of attempting to be installed cannot be returned.
- International buyers are responsible for the cost of return shipment.
- Products kept over 30 days from the order date without a return request are considered final.
Returns for wrong merchandise received: We cover the cost for shipping to replace merchandise that was shipped/received incorrectly. Customers must pay for the value of replacement merchandise and we will refund the cost upon receipt of the return (or you can return incorrect merchandise before a replacement is sent).
Returns for defective items: We are glad to offer warranty support for the products we sell, but we are not able to refund/reimburse shipping costs to correct any product warranty issues (for either returning the product to us or sending the replacement product) due to the expense of shipping internationally. In summary, all costs for shipping to correct a product warranty issue are solely the responsibility of the buyer. Procedures for processing defective returns vary by the manufacturer and the circumstances. Please see this list of warranty terms and first steps in making a warranty claim.
Returns of Electronic Merchandise: If you open the factory packaging of any electronic item it is not returnable to us for refund/exchange for any reason. If you have an issue with functionality, the product’s vendor will help you (and they are very good at helping). If you have a problem, contact us for instructions on how to proceed as the process varies by brand. This policy does not apply to heated apparel, but does apply to communicators and their accessories.
- Klim AI-1 Airbag Vest – Once the seal is broken on this module we cannot accept the item as a return so make sure the fit is good before digging into the electronics!
Riding Underwear: For health and hygiene reasons riding underwear cannot be returned if the package has been opened.
Other Customer Support Issues: We are not able to provide any help with regard to the cost of returning merchandise for any reason: fit, quality, usability, etc. All costs for shipping to return products for ANY REASON OF DISSATISFACTION are solely the responsibility of the buyer.