Klim Krios / Pro Cheek Pads
Replacement cheek pads for the Klim Krios and the Krios Pro helmets.
- Riders will sometimes need to change the cheek pads that come installed in their helmets. Some people need a little more or less space, while others simply need to install a fresh set of pads for better comfort (and smell)
- The pads both come out and can be installed quite easily
- Use the chart below to figure out what size cheek pad you currently have based on your helmet size, and then pick a replacement set based on your need
Use this table to determine what cheek pad size you currently have:
|Helmet Size||Stock Pad Size
||Optional Pad Size
||20mm,15mm, or 10mm|
|XL||20mm||25mm,15mm, or 10mm|
|XXL||15mm||20mm, 25mm, or 10mm|
|XXXL||10mm||20mm, 25mm, or 10mm|
Changing cheek pads to change the helmet fit: Not all sizes of cheek pads are interchangeable in all helmet sizes. To get MORE room in your helmet, you need to buy a SMALLER cheek pad. To get a TIGHTER fit, you need to buy a LARGER cheek pad.
- The Small and Medium size cheek pads are interchangeable and the Large through 3XL are interchangeable.
- The 10mm and 15mm cheek pads will not fit in the small or medium size helmets.