Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots
Unparalleled Flex Control:
- A breakthrough innovation for the tech 10 is the introduction of the Alpinestars patented Frontal Flex Frame
- Combining with the dual front and rear blade conectors, the Frontal * Flex Frame gives the Tech 10 a complete and seamless flexion control system, from the foot shellall the way up to the shin plate, offering high performance double motion control, over-compression, and hyper-extension.
- Engineered frontal felxion control offered by a dual-density TPU connector system, uniting the lower buckle plate with the upper blade. The Frontal Flex Frame acts as a shock absorber by redistibuting the energy across the boot frame.
- Asymetrical dual pivot arms on boot frame.
- Ankle Control System which allows natural ankle movement and improved impact protection.
Unique Sole Integration: completely redesigned sole with proprietary grip sculpturing to improve foot-peg performance; grip, mud and water run-off. Exclusive dual compound sole is seamlessley integreated to the milti-density foot based structure with built-in support. The central sole insert features micro grip and side hooking grip design. It is easily replacable and Alpinestars offeres a full sole replacement and a boot repair service.
Buckle Closure System: anatomically optimized redesigned for weight-asving and ergonomics the new triple buckle closure system features a nylon and fiberglass compound for improved durability and strength. New slim-line buckles include high-impact bridge closure which are cold forged for precision and strength. the closure system features a contra-closure, doubling closure security, and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning memory design for easy precise closure. All buckles are easily replaceable.
*CE Certification: *
- CE marking is a certification mark that indicates conformity with health safety, and environmental protection standards for products sold within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- The CE Marking is also found on products sold outside the EEA that are manufactured in, or designed to be sold in, the EEA.
Read on for more details.
These boots are sold in Euro sizes, here is a conversion chart provided by Alpinestars