Klim Resistor HTD Gauntlet Glove
Take your cold weather adventures to new “lows” with the Resistor HTD Gauntlet Glove and it’s intuitive 3-level heating system. The heating filaments are durable while long lasting lithium-ion batteries ensure consistent heating for your hands and fingers. The high heat mode runs for 10 minutes and automatically switches to medium heat to preserve batteries and avoid overheating your hands. The heating element covers your backhand and fingertips, providing full hand heat when used with heated grips on a snowmobile.
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- 3M™ THINSULATE™ INSULATION – 200G BACKHAND, 100G PALM
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- LEATHER PALM AND FINGERS
- KNUCKLE PROTECTION
- COMFORT FLEECE BACKHAND FOR ADDED WARMTH
- SHOCK CORD ADJUSTMENT
- VELCRO WRIST CLOSURE
- GOGGLE SQUEEGEE
- RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
- MOISTURE WICKING LINER
- PLASTIC CLIP CONNECT
- HEAT ELEMENTS WRAP FINGERTIPS AND BACKHAND
- UP TO 8 HOURS ON LOW HEAT (GREEN LIGHT)
- UP TO 3 HOURS ON MEDIUM HEAT (BLUE LIGHT)
- UP TO 1.5 HOURS ON HIGH HEAT (RED LIGHT)
- 10-MIN HIGH HEAT AUTO TIMER REVERTS TO MED HEAT (CAN BE OVERRIDDEN BACK TO HIGH HEAT)
- RED-BLUE-GREEN HEAT LEVEL LIGHTING CODE
- LITHIUM-ION BATTERY (1 PER GLOVE)
- ZIPPERED BATTERY COMPARTMENT
- REPLACEMENT BATTERIES AVAILABLE
- 1. Make sure your Resistor HTD Gauntlet Glove is fully charged. (24hrs recommended for 1st charge. For full charging information visit KLIM.com/manuals)
- 2. To turn on, press and hold button for 3 seconds until red light turns on
- 3. Short press to change heat level
- a. HIGH Heat – RED Light Note: HIGH Heat runs for 10 minutes at a time to prevent excessive heating. After 10 minutes glove automatically switches to MEDIUM Heat to preserve temperature. HIGH Heat can be reactivated by pressing the button until the indicator light turns Red.
- b. MEDIUM Heat – BLUE Light
- c. LOW Heat – GREEN Light
- 4. To turn off, press and hold the button for 3 seconds until the light turns off
I find that Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.