Klim Inversion GTX Glove
The Inversion GTX is designed for conditions where you want fully waterproof technology packed into a highly dexterous and tactile platform. Further upgraded with fully bonded GORE GRIP technology for better tactile control makes the Inversion GTX the most fully equipped glove in the Inversion series.
- GORE-TEX + FULLY BONDED GORE GRIP TECHNOLOGY
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- NYLON SPANDEX PALM W/ AX SUEDE WATER RESISTANT OVERLAYS
- SILICONE GRIPS FOR BRAKE AND THROTTLE
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP
- VELCRO/ELASTIC WRIST CLOSURE
- GOGGLE SQUEEGEE
- MULT-E-TOUCH SCREEN FUNCTIONALITY
- RIDER GRIP ARTICULATION
- MOISTURE WICKING LINER
- PLASTIC CLIP CONNECT
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.