Klim Fusion Glove
As the most fully insulated glove in the KLIM lineup and redesigned with outseam construction from maximum comfort, only the Fusion incorporates GORE-TEX® Gloves + Gore 2 in 1 technology. With 200 grams 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation on the top of hand and 60 grams in an internal divider worn on top or below the hand, the Fusion adapts to every condition.
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- GORE-TEX® GLOVES + GORE 2 IN 1 TECHNOLOGY OFFERING TWO DIFFERENT CHAMBER OPTIONS BETWEEN DIRECT GRIP AND WARMTH
- COMBINED 260 GRAMS HYDROPHOBIC SILICONIZED 3M™ THINSULATE™ PLATINUM INSULATION
- OUTSEAM CONSTRUCTION FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT
- LEATHER PALM AND OVERLAYS ON KNUCKLES AND TWO FINGERS
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL-ON LOOP AND PULL-TO-EJECT TAB
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.