Klim Elite Glove
The Elite is Klim’s most durable glove featuring GORE-TEX® + GORE GRIP technology and 3M™ THINSULATE™ Platinum Insulation. The Elite Glove offers the ultimate “broke-in” fit for riders who demand superior grip control without compromising warmth, protection or features. If you’re looking for the ultimate “no-compromise” KLIM® glove, this is it.
- GORE-TEX® + GORE GRIP TECHNOLOGY
- GUARANTEED TO KEEP YOU DRY®
- SCOTCHGARD™ DWR
- 160 GRAMS INSULATION ON BACKHAND
- 3M™ THINSULATE™ PLATINUM INSULATION
- HEAVIER FLEECE ON BACKHAND-THINNER FLEECE ON PALM DESIGN
- PORON® PERFORMANCE CUSHIONING ON BACK OF FINGERS
- ACCORDION STRETCH KNUCKLE CONSTRUCTION
- 3D SILICON FLOATING KNUCKLE PROTECTION UNDER CERAMIC PRINT FABRIC
- ALL “RODEO LEATHER” GLOVE FOR SUPERIOR DURABILITY AND COMFORT
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL
- INTEGRATED GOGGLE SQUEEGEE
- VELCRO® WRIST STRAP
- ONE-HAND “PULL TO EJECT” GAUNTLET SHOCK CORD CINCH
- ENTRY ASSIST PULL LOOP”
These Klim gloves fit more like American branded gloves than European branded gloves (which run a bit smaller). If you have experience with brands like FirstGear, Tour Master, Joe Rocket etc, I think you’ll find the fit comparable. If you have no previous experience with glove sizing, go here for help.
Just as an FYI, you may have previous experience with Alpinestars and REV’IT! which generally run about one half size smaller, size-for-size, than Klim. So if a particular size in either of those brands is roomy on you, then you may be able to go down one full size in this style.