Noru Ganjo Adventure Mesh Pant ~ Sale
- 600d polyester durable outer shell with 1200d and 2520d reinforcements, along with multiple high tensile polyester mesh for maximum air flow
- Mesh air-flow inner lining cargo-style patch pockets on upper legs for added storage
- Reflective stripe detail above knees and on ankle tabs
- Deep 600d fabric stretch panels above the knees for maximum movement
- Extended stretch panel across back waist
- Heavy duty 2520d woven knee panels for ultimate abrasion protection
- Twin waist loops for connection to jacket tabs
- Pull through adjustable waist tabs for a variable waist fit
- Zip entry hip pockets and ankle opening
- 1200d abrasion resistant seat
- Loop system at waist for attachment of optional Bib and Brace (sold separately)
- CE approved armor on knees
Below is the size chart we developed for this pant. The waist is shown as a range. The sides of the waist band are made of stretch material. The larger number is the measurement with the waist stretched open and we estimate the elastic will contract to accommodate about a 2” range. There are also hook and loop adjusters so you could tighten the pants down below the waist range shown.
|Pant Size||Waist Range||Inseam|
Our Two Cents
The Noru Ganjo Adventure Mesh Pants are ideal for dual sport, adventure, and touring riders looking for a warm weather pant option with some storage.
The Ganjo Adventure Mesh Pants have mesh panels in the thighs and down the sides and back of the calves for great airflow. The pants have two large hip cargo pockets and two zippered hand warmer pockets. All 4 pockets are water resistant, not mesh.
The pants are easy fit thanks to elastic stretch on both sides of the waist and two hook and loop adjusters at the waist. There are also accordion stretch panels at the rear waist and above each knee. The cuffs have a hook and loop closure covered with a large reflective strip, this closure secures the cuff and holds the flap covering the large zippered opening coming down from a little below the knee that makes it easier to get the pants on over your riding boots. There is also reflective above the knees for excellent nighttime visibility. The pants come with CE level 1 SafeTech armor which is flexible and there are pockets for optional hip armor if you wanted to upgrade (see related products below). The pants have a short connection zipper for mating to a Noru jacket.
The Noru Ganjo Adventure Mesh Pants are a great option for the budget conscious rider looking for good mesh pants that won’t break the bank. :: Mike, 08/01/2022