Klim 2022 Mojave Pant
- FULLY VENTILATED OFF-ROAD PANT CHASSIS
- 840D CORDURA® INTEGRATED INTO KNEE AND SEAT
- GENUINE LEATHER ON INNER KNEES ADS GRIP/PROTECTION
- NEW STRETCH WOVEN PANELS ABOVE KNEES, BACK OF LEGS AND IN THE CROTCH
- VELCRO CUFF ADJUSTMENT
- BILLOWED CARGO POCKETS ON THIGHS
- SILICONE WAISTBAND TO KEEP PANTS UP AND JERSEY TUCKED IN
- SIDE WAIST ADJUSTMENTS
- D30® COMPATIBLE ARMOR POCKETS IN THE HIPS AND KNEES
- 3M™ SCOTCHLITE™ REFLECTIVE MATERIAL ON BACK OF LEG
- MOISTURE-WICKING BREATHABLE LINER WITH STRETCH ZONES
- VENTED TPU ACCENTS ON KNEES
- EMBROIDERED LOGOS
I measured a selection of these pants and found the waist size of the pants to measure out consistently at 2” larger than the stated size. Most men’s jeans will be sized this way these days…. it’s called vanity sizing. We recommend you measure your waist or the waistband of your favorite jeans and use the chart below to see what size pants you need. Most people will choose the same size they wear in regular men’s jeans. The waist sizes for each pant size can be adjusted down by 2 to 3 inches with the side waist adjusters.
Inseam on the regular size pants is about 33” and the inseam on the tall sizes are about 35”.
Here is the chart I put together to show you how each pant size measures out so you can select the size based upon what you come up with when you measure yourself.
|Pant Size||Max Waist Size||Inseam Regular||Inseam Tall|