Biltwell Overland 2.0 Tri-Stripe Goggles
Overland 2.0 is crafted around a rugged yet flexible injection-molded polyurethane frame. This frame is 10% narrower than the original Overland goggle, but utilizes the same wide-periphery polycarbonate plastic lens. Injection molded lenses like Overland’s are more impact-resistant than standard die-cut plastic lenses, and boast superior optics, too.
- Injection-molded frame features wide-periphery eye port for enhanced side visibility
- Woven elastic strap with double D-rings allows more precise size and tension adjustment
- Optically precise, injection-molded polycarbonate lenses feature anti-fog treatment and European CE-certified UV A/B protection for clearer vision
- Silicone strips on goggle strap eliminate slipping on slick helmet shell surfaces
- Two-stage, open-cell foam eye port padding features quilted, brushed Lycra surface detailing for moisture wicking and comfort
- Stitched synthetic leather strap hinge panels add surface tension to eyeport for a more secure fit
- Additional clear lens included for all condition riding
Read on for more details.