Alpinestars Tech 3 Boots
- Upper construction is made from innovative and light microfiber material that is flexible and abrasion resistant.
- Light microfiber on front and rear bellow gives more comfort on the flexible area.
- Toe box is made of synthetic material for high abrasion.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry.
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts.
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex.
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; Velcro® upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support.
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip.
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows a good front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle.
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps are wrapping harmoniously the front flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising the flex.
- New closure system includes 3 polymer buckles with an innovative closure system. This closure includes a ratchet with memory and a quick release/locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure; all buckles are replaceable.
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement.
- Soft foams surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Entire textile lining for more comfort.
- Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top.
- Specific Alpinestars all terrain design sole and high grip rubber compounds. The sole is replaceable.
- Tech 3 Enduro boot is CE certified to EN13634:2010.
Read on for more details.
These boots are sold in US men’s sizes, so you can choose the size you normally wear in street shoes/boots. The length of the boots seems true to size. And the width feels like a standard width (“D” width) boot. The side buckles have a wide range of adjustability for both the instep and the calf, so in those areas, they should work for just about anybody.